This month, I’m interviewing a fellow Catholic named Kyle Maximilian Sweeney, a fellow Catholic I met through Geeks Under Grace.
- How long have you been a Christian? 22 years
- What was your childhood like? It was good. My parents were very supportive, pushing me to do my best: not to do my best, but to do my best, which is a very important distinction. They sent me to good Catholic schools for both a good religious and secular education.
- What evidence can you give for God’s existence? The teleological argument works well for me. The simplicity of the laws of physics which then produce all of these amazing reactions. It’s strong proof of a creator.
- Do you have a favorite Bible verse? Why? Don’t have one. Though I like “Be still, and know that I am God” as it can be very reassuring. Also it can be challenging.
- Who is your favorite biblical figure besides Jesus? Moses is pretty rad and bad ass, but I don’t have a favorite biblical figure.