Reload had 4 singles and like its predecessor, made it to #1. And like its predecessor, it’s got garbage written all over it. Just look at that awful cover. Let’s get this over with.
James Hetfield: Vocals, rhythm guitar
Kirk Hammett: lead guitar
Jason Newsted: bass
Lars Ulrich: drums, percussion
- “Fuel”: You know an album is bad when even the singles are garbage. I’ve always hated this song.
- “The Memory Remains”: I’d forgotten how terrible this song was. Thanks for reminding me, Reload.
- ” Devil’s Dance”: I skipped this halfway through.
- “The Unforgiven II” Yeah, it’s just like “The Unforgiven”…if it sucked.
- ” Better Than You”: James, leave the diss tracks to the rappers. They don’t write boring ones.
- “Slither”: Next, please.
- ” Carpe Deim Baby”: Seize the day, and still write a garbage song.
- “Bad Seed”: Just which grunge band are you trying to be? Because you don’t sound like any of them, even Stone Temple Pilots, the one I never liked!
- ” Where the Wild Things Are”: I have HOW many songs left?
- “Prince Charming” : Oh joy, a song about death.
- “Low Man’s Lyric” : A violin, really? In a metal song? You think you’re so innovative, huh?
- “Attitude “: You’d think a song called “Attitude” would actually have some.
- ” Fixxer”: Paul Stenner said this has a killer riff in his review of the album. What version were you listening to? Because this does not have a killer riff!
Final Verdict: Do I even have to tell you?