This time around, I have another interview with a member of my family! Here’s my cousin, John Baer! John has been a good friend of mine for as long as I can remember. He’s a wonderful man with a great sense of humor and an easy-going temperament. I always enjoy spending time with him at reunions.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
2. What is your current job?
Working as a legal analyst for a law firm in DC.
3. Who is your favorite Biblical figure besides Jesus or God?
John the Baptist.
4. What evidence can you give for God’s existence?
The fact that the universe exists is to me a strong indication of a creator beyond our human understanding.
5. What was your childhood like?
I grew up in Fredericksburg, Va and was raised a Presbyterian. I have always loved music and would perform in church, school and for fun.
6. Is there anyone in your life who makes you want to be a better person or you feel inspires you?
My Dad is a constant inspiration and I feel makes me want to be a better person. He is a wise, patient and incredibly kind man, and I’m very blessed to have him as my dad. Everyone else who knows him is also blessed to be able to spend time with him.