Author’s Note: This month’s interviewee wished to be left anonymous. So I am not using the name.
1. What evidence do you use to support the existence of God?
Well I suppose “evidence” I don’t know. I was raised Catholic, so as a child I believed what I was told–God created man, universe, etc., but evidence, per se, I don’t know, really.
2. What is your current job and why?
I’m a psychiatric nurse. I always wanted to be a nurse and always had an interest in the mind and how it works. I like helping people also. I find my job interesting and neurological workings of the brain too.
3. Who is your favorite Biblical figure?
4. What is your favorite Biblical passage?
The parting of the red Sea.
5. What was your childhood like?
I had a regular childhood, had a great imagination and was a tomboy. My friends were boys as no girls my age lived around me. So it was spent climbing trees and doing “boy stuff”.
6. What is your family like?
My family is your regular family, I’m the oldest of three girls. They drive me mad a lot of the time. I’m the black sheep of the family.
7. Who makes you want to be a better person?
What has made me a better person is my children. I have four and am blessed with them.