In my New Years’ Resolution this year, I decided I’d introduce you, the reader, members of my family as part of my One Faith, Many Paths project. First up is my Uncle Bill.
1. What is your job?
Federal Government employee.
2. What made you decide to become a Christian?
Lots of factors led to my decision but in the end I made a specific choice to believe that Christianity best represented reality.
3. Who is your favorite biblical figure besides Jesus? Why?
God the Father because I like his dialog with Job (aside from being another part of the Trinity and everything else he does)
4. What is your favorite biblical passage and why?
2 Timothy 1:7 because it is so encouraging
5. What evidence can you give for God’s existence?
Belief in a spiritual existence has been a part of most peoples understanding of reality throughout the world and throughout time.
6. Is there anyone in your life who makes you want to be a better person? Who? Yes, my wife Lynda.
7. Besides church, how do you share your faith with others?
Engage them in conversations where faith is a part of the dialog.