I just found out that I have received the Liebster Award for a second time! My first time was with my anime blog, Lobster Quadrille. Thank you, Video As Life, and welcome to my blogroll!
As part of receiving this award, I must answer the following questions and nominate blogs I read. I must also make up questions for them as well.
- What was the last movie you saw by yourself? Man of Steel.
- If you could go anywhere in the movies, where would it be? Well, Narnia was in three movies so far, so I guess it counts. I’ll choose Narnia.
- What was the first animal you hit with a car? I don’t drive. I don’t think I could trust myself behind the wheel.
- Watching Foreign films: Subtitles or dubs? It depends on the quality of the dub, whether animated or not.
- If you could be any animal, what would it be? A platypus. I just love the fact that God created such a strange, yet beautiful animal. When he created this animal, God was purely showing off.
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure movie? Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- What movie should have won Best Picture, but didn’t? I’m a firm believer that It’s a Wonderful Life was cheated out of this nomination.
- How do you watch The Wizard of Oz, with or without Pink Floyd? As much as like both Oz and Pink Floyd, I’ve never considered combining Oz with Dark Side of the Moon. I’ll have to do it sometime.
- Remakes: Friend or Foe? Remakes are evidence that Hollywood has become a creative wasteland. Not one remake has ever improved on the original.
- What movie do you regret seeing? Oh, so many! But the first that comes to mind is Starship Troopers. Which is a farce of a movie, especially if you’ve read the book, as I have.
I nominate the following blogs:
- Annah’s World, a blog for a trilogy in progress. I am friends with the blogger, Clay Gilbert.
- Vampire Syndrome, like Clay, this blogger, Daven Anderson, is a friend and writer of the Vampire Syndrome series. He’s also an advocate for those with special needs.
- Behind the Masq, a budding anime reviewer! Very good approach to his reviews.
- Rat’s Right, a right-leaning news blog.
- Three Puzzle Pieces,A parent blogs about her three children, who are all disabled.
- Well-Spent Journey I just started with this blog, and I’m already enjoying it.
Here are your ten questions:
- What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
- What is the best book you’ve ever read?
- If you could own any fictional car, what would it be and why?
- What creature from mythology do you wish existed?
- What song do you think best describes your philosophy and why?
- What’s your favorite verse from the Bible and why?
- A time-traveller has offered to take you to any p0int in history, so long as you do not attempt to invoke the “butterfly effect”. What event would you wish to visit, and why?
- Who are your favorite musicians?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Name three musicians you feel deserve a place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame who have yet to be nominated.
Okay, you bloggers know what to do!
One thought on “Two-time Liebster Award Winner!”
Sorry I didn’t get here sooner, Jason!
I had a lot of catching up to do after returning from my signings in Alabama with our friend Clay Gilbert.
Thank you for the Liebster Award 😀